Recommended Planting Times
- April – June – Wisonsin Zone 1
- March – May
- February – April
Professional Facts & Tips
- Plant Summer Flowering Bulbs AFTER the last frost date in your area.
- Quality bulbs and well drained soil are the two most important ingredients to a successful Summer garden. Also best to plant bulbs within season of purchase.
- Summer Bulbs require a great deal of water immediately after planting. The soil in your garden should be continually moist, not overly saturated.
- Additional fertilizers are not necessary for Bulbs.
- Many Summer Flowering Bulbs and are well suited for patio containers and should be planted closer for a full look.
- A variety of Bulbs make great cut flowers. Some of the taller varieties may require staking.